BRACE SET, SPIDER, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INCL MOUNTING HARDWARE, DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE MOVEMENT OF THE FRONT FRAME RAILS
Don't suffer any longer with limp front frame rails,
put the Spider to work for you and GET STIFF!
Finally ... a way to stiffen your front frame rails without installing a 12pt-cage or converting to a tube chassis!
This one-of-a-kind brace works with our Lower Chassis brace to completely integrate the K-member and subframe system, eliminating unwanted movement of the front frame rails caused by launching, cornering and braking. This patent pending system acts as a lower frame rail to greatly increase front end rigidity and transfers suspension loads to the strongest part of the car, the subframe system.
- Dramatically increases front end rigidity by acting as a lower front frame rail.
- Eliminates unwanted movement of the front frame rails.
- Transfers front suspension loads to the subframe system.
- Improves braking performance.
- Decreases weight transfer response time.
- Improves steering stability and predictability.
- Four wheel alignment (front-to-rear) remains consistent.
- Reduces interior vibration and noise.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)SystemTM.
Ford Mustang Years:
1999 (99), 2000 (00), 2001 (01), 2002 (02), 2003 (03), 2004 (04)
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-5027-125sfa_instruction