BRACE SET, WEB, STIFFLERS, BLACK POWDER COATED W/ WELD FREE LOCATIONS, INCL RH AND LH SIDE BRACES
The Web brace ties together our full length subframe connectors and
stiffening rails, creating the ultimate in chassis stiffening!
As a key component of Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)System, it provides a
structurally engineered network (Web) of additional strength and stiffness, unmatched in todays market.
Installation is easy with our Slide-2-Size mounting brackets. No loss of ground clearance and will work with most
other manufacturers rectangular full length subframe connectors too!
- Slide-2-Size mounting system makes installation nearly effortless; simply slide bracket into place and weld, for a custom fit every time.
- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data.
- Manufactured of 1 x .065 tubing to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.
- TIG welded for superior strength
- Considerably increases side impact safety.
- Works with any aftermarket square or rectangular full-length subframe connectors.
- Engineered for no loss of ground clearance and no need to relocate fuel or brake lines.
- No floors to cut or interior to remove.
- Pre-masked areas for welding require NO removal of powder coat before installation, for significant time savings!
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
- Not a kit, comes complete and ready to install.
- A key component of Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)System.
Ford Mustang Years:
1979, (79), 1980 (80), 1981 (81), 1982 (82), 1983 (83), 1984 (84), 1985 (85), 1986 (86), 1987 (87), 1988 (88), 1989 (89), 1990 (90), 1991 (91), 1992 (92), 1993 (93), 1994 (94), 1995 (95), 1996 (96), 1997 (97), 1998 (98), 1999 (99), 2000 (00), 2001 (01), 2002 (02), 2003 (03), 2004 (04)