CROSSMEMBER, TUBULAR STYLE, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INCL MOUNTING HARDWARE, DESIGNED TO ALLOW MORE EXHAUST CLEARANCE
Your answer for Converting a '94-'98 to T-56 (all), T-45*(Cobra Spec) & TH-400**
A direct fit for upgrading to a T-56(including Magnum & XL), T-45*(Cobra Spec) or TH-400** transmission.
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility
like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover your application. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise.
For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced with optional solid bushings.
* For use with Cobra Spec T-45 when installing in a NON-Cobra car.
[Cobra Spec T-45 measures 28.5" from bell housing face to trans. mount location.]
(If installing in actual 96-98 Cobra use M-6A023-110SFA)
** TH-400 requires additional spacing due to a shorter mounting pad height.
Use Stifflers adapter (M-6069-2SFA) and transmission mount (C-4081-50A)
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for T-56(all), T-45*(Cobra Spec) & TH-400** transmissions.
- Uses factory located 3.3" wide body mounts, no relocation required.
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with solid mounting bushing for racing applications.
Ford Mustang Years:
1994 (94), 1995 (95), 1996 (96), 1997 (97), 1998 (98)
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-6a023-102sfa_instruction