CROSSMEMBER, TUBULAR STYLE, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INCL MOUNTING HARDWARE, DESIGNED TO ALLOW MORE EXHAUST CLEARANCE
Works with more applications...
T-5, AOD, AODE, 4R70W, TKO's, TR-3550 & C6
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while
offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover both
automatic (AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6) and manual (T-5, TR-3550 & TKO's) applications. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle.
Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise.
For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced with optional solid.
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TR-3550 or TKO's
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with solid mounting bushing for racing applications.
- Offset bushings can be used to raise or lower the entire brace.
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Works with SETBACK engines
- Direct fit on 4.5" wide crossmember mounts
Ford Mustang Years:
1982 (82), 1983 (83), 1984 (84), 1985 (85), 1986 (86), 1987 (87), 1988 (88), 1989 (89), 1990 (90), 1991 (91), 1992 (92), 1993 (93)
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-6a023-2sfa_instruction