STIFFENING RAILS, ROCKER PANEL, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INSTALLS BEHIND THE ROCKER PANEL PINCH WELD LIP
More than just a place to put your jack...
Installed behind the rocker panel pinch weld lip, these rails multi-task by adding strength and stiffness to your Mustangs chassis as well as providing a safe and solid foundation for your jack. Pre-masked areas for welding means no powder coat to grind away, for a quick and easy installation! A must for all track and lowered cars!
- Manufactured of 1 x 1.5 x .083 rectangular tubing for great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Increases chassis stiffness and strength for improved handling.
- Provides a safe, solid and convenient location for your jack.
- Pre-masked areas for welding require NO removal of powder coat before installation.
- Supplied with plastic end plugs to help keep moisture out.
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
- Added level of safety in event of side impact.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)SystemTM.
Ford Mustang Years:
1994 (94), 1995 (95), 1996 (96), 1997 (97), 1998 (98), 1999 (99), 2000 (00), 2001 (01), 2002 (02), 2003 (03), 2004 (04)
NPD Part Number : M-5480-100SFA Manufacturer Reference #'s: Stifflers SR-M01
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-5480-100sfa_instruction