STIFFENING RAILS, ROCKER PANEL, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INSTALLS BEHIND THE ROCKER PANEL PINCH WELD LIP
More than just a place to put your jack...
Installed behind the rocker panel pinch weld lip, these rails multi-task by adding strength and stiffness to your Mustangs chassis as well as providing a safe and solid foundation for your jack. Pre-masked areas for welding means no powder coat to grind away, for a quick and easy installation! A must for all track and lowered cars!
- Manufactured of 1 x 1.5 x .083 rectangular tubing for great strength-to-weight ratio.
- Increases chassis stiffness and strength for improved handling.
- Provides a safe, solid and convenient location for your jack.
- Pre-masked areas for welding require NO removal of powder coat before installation.
- Supplied with plastic end plugs to help keep moisture out.
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life, to outlast the vehicle.
- Added level of safety in event of side impact.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)SystemTM.
Ford Mustang Years:
1979 (79), 1980 (80), 1981 (81), 1982 (82), 1983 (83), 1984 (84), 1985 (85), 1986 (86), 1987 (87), 1988 (88), 1989 (89), 1990 (90), 1991 (91), 1992 (92), 1993 (93)
Manufacturer Reference #'s: Stifflers SR-M02
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-5480-1sfa_instruction