BRACE, STRUT TOWER, STIFFLES, INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWER COAT, 3 POINT DESIGN, USED TO SQUARE THE BODY AND PREVENT SHOCK TOWER FLEX, ALSO TIES THE SHOCK TOWERS AND FIREWALL TOGETHER, CLEARS LARGER AFTERMARKET COLD-AIR INLETS
Not Getting Any Response, Make it Stiff!
Installing a Stifflers strut tower brace adds strength and stiffness to the front end by integrating
the strut towers and firewall, greatly reducing flex and alignment changes caused by front
suspension loads during cornering and braking. Reducing this flex provides increased
steering response and stability, giving you improved overall handling and control.
- Engineered to be used with either 3 or 4 bolt caster / camber plates.
- Clears larger aftermarket cold air intake tubes. (Will not work with JLT aftermarket CAI)
- Manufactured of 1 x .065 DOM tubing to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.
- Triangulated mounting is far stiffer than standard 2 point braces.
- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data.
- TIG welded for superior strength.
- Industrial grade powder coat for long life.
Ford Mustang Years:
2003 (03), 2004 (04)
NPD Part Number : M-3A288-145SFA Manufacturer Reference #'s: Stifflers STB-M02
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-3a288-145sfa_instruction