CHASSIS BRACE SYSTEM, FIT, STIFFLERS, BLACK POWDER COATED W/ WELD FREE LOCATIONS, INCL SUBFRAME CONNECTORS, STIFFENING RAILS AND WEB BRACES
The FIT System is a modular approach to achieving the ultimate
in chassis stiffness and strength through design.
By integrating three key components into a modular system, the Fully Integrated Technology (FIT) System has taken the next step beyond normal stiffening products. Not just randomly conceived and grouped together
parts, countless hours of research and testing have gone into fully optimizing these systems!
End result..... the ultimate in chassis stiffening for your Mustang!
This FIT System includes:
Subframe Connectors .......P/N: M-5479-1SFA
Stiffening Rails ...................P/N: M-5480-1SFA
Web Brace ..........................P/N: M-5483-1SFA
- Allows suspension to work as designed, giving overall improved ride quality, handling and
increased range of suspension tuning.
- Transfers more power to the ground, not wasting it twisting and bending the chassis
- Launches straighter
- Stiffer chassis reduces or eliminates interior rattles and extends life of vehicle.
- Weld locations free of powder coat, NO removal of powder coat required before installation for
significant time savings.
- Slide-2-SizeTM mounting system makes Web Brace installation nearly effortless; simply
slide bracket into place and weld, for a custom fit every time.
- Non-intrusive, no floors to cut, interior to remove or lines to relocate
- Ground clearance remains unchanged
- Increases side impact safety
To fully extract your car's potential check out our Lower Chassis (M-5026-1SFA)and Spider Braces (M-5027-1SFA)!
Ford Mustang Years:
1979 (79), 1980 (80), 1981 (81), 1982 (82), 1983 (83), 1984 (84), 1985 (85), 1986 (86), 1987 (87), 1988 (88), 1989 (89), 1990 (90), 1991 (91), 1992 (92), 1993 (93)
NPD Part Number : M-5481-1SFAK Manufacturer Reference #'s: Stifflers FIT-M02
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-5481-1sfak_instruction