CROSSMEMBER, TUBULAR STYLE, STIFFLERS, BLACK INDUSTRIAL GRADE POWDER COAT, INCL MOUNTING HARDWARE, DESIGNED TO ALLOW MORE EXHAUST CLEARANCE
Upgrading to a C4, Power Glide or Turbo 350 transmission? You need this!
Here's it is, a direct fit for upgrading your Fox to a C4, Power Glide or TH-350* transmission.
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering
versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover your application. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise.
For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced by solid bushings.
Optional PowerGlide Solid Mount available, M-6069-1SFA
*TH-350 requires additional spacing due to a shorter mounting pad height.
Use Stifflers adapter (M-6069-2SFA) and transmission mount (C-4081-50A)
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust to work with C4, Power Glide or TH-350 transmissions.
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Clears aftermarket Transbrake Solenoids
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with solid mounting bushing for racing applications.
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Direct fit on 4.5" wide crossmember mounts.
Ford Mustang Years:
1982 (82), 1983 (83), 1984 (84), 1985 (85), 1986 (86), 1987 (87), 1988 (88), 1989 (89), 1990 (90), 1991 (91), 1992 (92), 1993 (93)
Product Instructions and Additional Info:m-6a023-4sfa_instruction